Tuesday, April 13, 2010

To blog or not to blog?

So I really do want to keep up on my Blog, but sometimes I see Blogging as taking away from my other duties. Since no one is pressuring me to blog, grading my Blog or scrutinizing my Blog for an interview, I equate blogging with procrastination. (Gasp!) Really though, I just stink at it. I don't think, "Wow I just had a good thought, I should Blog about that!" I just think hmm the world should think about this... then I move on. I am not fulfilling my duties as a millennial (aren't we going to change the world or something? Talk about pressure!) I will be back soon though, I have a cool topic to bring up. Just not enough time to write about it at this very moment. Excuses, excuses... But really, I'll be back ASAP.

What have I learned?
I need to share my brilliancy with the world. (too much?)

No comments:

Post a Comment