Tuesday, November 3, 2009

National Conference!

This week I'm not sure if there is much going on in the world of public relations. I mean, there's this little thing called PRSSA National Conference, but that's not really that big of a deal. Actually, yes, yes it is a big deal. Actually, seeing as my fellow travelers and I are leaving for said conference in San Diego this Thursday, National Conference is pretty much the most important thing on my list right now. (Yes, even trumping classes, GASP.)

For me, Conference is going to be a lot of firsts. For example, good ol' Ada is basically the most West I have ever traveled. I been South and East, but never West. I have also never flown, and some of my classmates seem to think that picking on me about that to make me nervous is funny (I think it's pretty funny, too.) San Diego will be the furthest from home I have ever traveled, which is cool. I am really glad for this opportunity to travel while I can, because something tells me I won't get to do much more traveling in the 'real world.'

No comments:

Post a Comment