Monday, October 5, 2009

Bear-fighting Grandma?

Believe it or not, a grandmother from Colorado scared off a bear from her bedroom with nothing more than a decorative pillow. Must have been a pretty scary looking pillow! Seriously though, I was on Digg.com checking through some headlines when I saw this story. Here's the link
http://www.wesh.com/news/21170915/detail.html

Basically, a mama bear and one of her cubs entered a residence and began eating the food from said residence. The grandma scares the mama out of her room with the pillow. Enter owner of the house, the grandma's son. He planned to get rid of the bear, until he noticed the mama bear as well. I was entertained until the end of the story when sadly, the bears who did not show fear of humans lived and the others did not.

Thank you http://digg.com/ for the intriguing post. I will continue to enjoy them!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I read that article on Digg and started to laugh out loud! I can just imagine the chaos that ensued. My favorite quote is from the son who was attempting to get the bears out of the house: "I was going up the steps I'm laughing, telling my Mom to keep the door shut and just thinking, I'm failing miserably here." Now that's a good sense of humor! I also like this quote because he used the word, "failing" which reminded me of "fail" was deemed a common word among our generation.

    ReplyDelete